Main points I tried to make were:
- Trusted sources continue to matter
- People will pay for more than information - knowledge and insights
- There's no longer new media and print media, the digital and physical worlds meld
- News has to be personalized and context based
- New distribution and editorial models may evolve, like what iTunes did to music
- Fundamentals matter - example of dot com boom and bust
- New readers growing up in this century are digital era babies, will be key decision makers in the next 10 years.